At the ‘Asociación Mexicana de la Industria de la Moda AC’ (we / AMEXIM / the Association) we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy establishes the basis on which we will process the personal data that we collect or provide to us. We recommend that you read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.amexim.mx (the Site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
The data controller is the Asociación Mexicana de la Industria de la Moda AC.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information You Give Us. You can provide us with information by completing forms on the Site or by contacting us by email, phone or otherwise. This includes the information you provide when you subscribe to our database, request specific information, join as a member, participate in discussion forums, blogs, talks and digital and face-to-face conferences, member portal, social networks and directly on the Site. , when you participate in calls, promotions or surveys, and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you provide us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, bank information, credit / debit card, personal description, and photograph, among other information.
- Information we collect about you. With respect to each of your visits to the Site, we may automatically collect the following information.
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time settings by region, types and versions of browser add-ons , operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the complete sequence of clicks to the URL, to, through and from the Site (including date and time); pages you visited or searched for; page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information on interaction with the page (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to navigate away from the page and any phone numbers used to call our number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information if you use any other website that we operate or the benefits pages that we provide. We also work in collaboration with third parties (including, for example, strategic and commercial partners, technical and payment service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies), and we may receive information about you from them.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary / essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, by way of general example, cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of the Site, use a shopping cart, or use electronic billing services.
- Analytical / performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate the Site when they are using it. This helps us improve the way the Site works, for example by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Site. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeted cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Block cookies by activating the configuration in your browser that will allow you to reject the configuration of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
3. USES OF THE INFORMATION
We may use the information we have about you in the following ways:
- Information you give us. We may use this information to:
- Comply with our obligations derived from any agreement entered into between you and us to provide you with additional information, benefits and services that you request from us.
- Provide you with information about other services that we offer that are similar to those already consulted.
- Provide you or allow selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you are a subscriber or member, we will only communicate with you by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp) with information about memberships, benefits and additional services to those that were the subject of a prior consultation on your part. If you are a new subscriber or member and we allow selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you electronically only if you have given your consent. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us in writing.
- Notify you about changes to our memberships, benefits and other services.
- Ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective way for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- Administering the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, and surveys.
- Improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you decide to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we send to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about benefits and services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with the information you provide us and the information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our network of partners and allies.
We may share your information with selected third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the fulfillment of any agreement that we enter into with them or with you.
- Advertisers and ad networks that require the data to select and serve relevant ads to you and others.
- Analysis providers and search engines that help us improve and optimize the Site.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All the information you provide us is stored on our servers. Any payment transaction will be encrypted with SSL technology. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for advertising purposes. We will generally inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to a third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us.
The Site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, associates, allies, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. We suggest you check those policies before submitting personal data to those websites.
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Law gives you the right to access your information. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Law.